Welcome to Blogmas Day Seventeen!
I thought it would be fun to do a 20 questions style post but with a festive twist of course! This is kind of like the Christmas tag but with more quickfire questions.
1. Favorite Christmas Movie?
2. Are you on the Naughty list or the Nice list?
3. Show us an embarrassing Christmas photo.
I don’t have any of me to hand as they are all at my mums, but their are some crackers of when I was younger that’s for sure
4. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
When I was little I think I did, not sure which year though.
5. Do you start your Christmas shopping on Black Friday or wait until the last minute?
Last minute defiantly although I have normally thought about what to get people.
6. If you could be in any Christmas movie what would it be?
Oo, good question, probably the snowman, because who doesn’t want to fly around the sky with a snowman they made?!?
8. Name all of Santa’s reindeer.
Prancer, Dancer, Blitzen, Cupid, Rudolph? Erm…
9. When does your family put up your Christmas tree and who decorates it?
I put mine up on 1st December and we all help decorate it.
10. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake, I would love a real one, one year though:
12. Peeking at gifts or be surprised?
Secret peeker, but I do like opening gifts I don’t know I have.
13. Show us your ugly Christmas sweater if you have one.
I don’t have a ugly one, but I have this awesome one. A mix of two of my favourite films. Harry Potter & Home Alone.
15. Does your family have a special holiday recipe you like to help make?
Not really, dad always cooks the Turkey!
16. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
Yeah I fail very miserably
17. Have you ever gone Christmas caroling?
Not round the streets like some people do, I’ve gone to carol concerts and things when I was younger.
18. What tops your tree?
19. Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I don’t really make them anymore, it used to always be, stop biting my nails, when I was younger and do you think I stuck to it?
20. You have been granted one Christmas wish…what will it be?
That Noah & Casey will always be happy 💙
Let the seven day countdown commence tomorrow 😬
Until next time